Sunday, 23 July 2017

Soft and Natural Brows

Benefit will forever capture my attention, from the pretty pink counters in Boots to the iridescent silver packaging in my collection. After loving the brand for sometime, I decided to make it my first post. Down to the very last detail, Benefit always seem to just get it right. Sleek and simple packaging, long wearing products and the right shades to suit everyone (whats not to love?)


Soft and natural brows has been in my collection for some time and is something I reach for every single day. Containing 3 different products this set is ideal for travelling. Also available in bigger and bolder brows and defined and refined brows, they create a product for every type of brow for a reasonable price.

The small metal tin means it won't become damaged, as well as the products inside. Containing a brow highlighter (high brow), brow pencil and spooley (goof proof) and a gel (ready, set, brow) it contains some of the best benefit products on the market.

High brow - A subtle matte cream product with a pink undertone, this product never fails to deliver. Both creamy and blendable, it offers a great alternative to the usual blinding highlight. Placing on the brow bone it adds a lift to both the eyes and brows, making you look more awake (even if you're not!)

Goof proof - Long and sleek, with 2 in 1 use, this has to be one of my favourite benefit products. In the perfect shade (I have shade 3) it adds definition to the brow and can be used lightly at the front for an ombre effect. With a spooley one end and a twisty angled pencil the other, its perfect to pop in your handbag for touch ups throughout the day.

Ready, set, brow - The brow gel that actually holds brows in place. For so long I've been looking for a brow gel that works. With it being clear it doesn't affect the colour you've already applied and it does. not. move. This product is something I have used everyday since receiving it and with no intention of stopping, this has to be my favourite product by Benefit. The gooey like gel sticks to the brows and places them exactly where needed with the rubber spooley.

Fancy taking a look? Purchase the set here for £31.50. All products are also sold individually in several different shades. Next time you pop into Boots, head over to the counter!

Hope you have a lovely week!

Georgia x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My Dear,
    Lovely to see a blogost here again. It has been such a long time without hearing from you. I alsways checked your blog to see if you uploaded something new.

    I love the new design here. It's fresh and clear!
    also I enjoyed reading this blogpost, I really like benefit and I already tried some brow products. I really should check them out again.

    Xx Sarah
    www.wonerlandblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely that's so sweet of you! I'm glad to back up and running again! I always continued reading your blog post though!

      Georgia xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig